Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What's your Real Age?

Do you ever watch Oprah? If so, then you know who Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen are. If you don't have it already, you should get their "You, On A Diet" book. It is full of useful information on how our bodies function. And it's written so you can actually understand what their talking about. They have a web site, http://www.realage.com, where you can take a health quiz to find out what you actual age is based on health, fitness, stress, etc. After your Real Age is calculated, it will give you a health plan on how to improve your Real Age and make it better. My actual age is 37, but my Real Age is 34.6. Not too bad. Go take the test now. It's free and it's pretty interesting.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Today, December 26, 2007, your RealAge is 35.8! But you could be younger -- in as few as 90 days. Simply follow your personalized recommendations in My RealAge Plan.

Here is my results! Surprised me!!