Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It''s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I can't believe it's December already. Where did the last year go? Geesh! On Sunday, we went to see the movie Enchanted. We belong to the Forresters and got to go for free. I went to work early that day and was up at 3:00 am. The movie didn't start until 3:00 pm. Needless to say, as soon as the movie started, I fell asleep. I probably slept through the first half hour. Flyboy said he couldn't hear me snoring, but I'm sure he was just being polite. I struggled through the rest of the movie. I'm sorry. But it just wasn't a good movie. Punky Poo liked it, but Sugar Booger and SB Louie didn't. I'm glad it was free. Except for the $21 popcorn and 2 drinks.

Anyhoo, after the movie, we set up the Christmas tree. The one that SBLouie and I went to get at 4:00 am on Black Friday. What a fiasco that was. I hate Black Friday. But I couldn't pass up a $100 prelit tree. It was worth it. And we did have fun. In hindsight.

Here are some photos of us decorating the tree. I need a new camera. Don and I went to Roatan, Honduras last year and my camera got soaked. I thought it was ruined. But after about a week of drying out, it worked again. Except that the pictures are sort of milky and you can sometimes see water spots. So please bear with the bad quality of the pictures.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here I am starting to sort through the boxes
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sugar Booger hanging an ornament
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sugar Booger, Punky Poo and SB Louie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Flyboy putting the angel on the top
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Doesn't it look pretty on our new floor? I love my new floor! And my Christmas tree. I fell asleep on the couch that night looking at the lights. It's so relaxing. And comforting. I love Christmas!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

You're tree looks beautiful against that fabulous floor!!! I'm hoping to get mine up this weekend