Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gratitude

Do you like my new blog header? I asked my sister, Michelle, to make me a new header that had light blue in it. That is my favorite color. She made my other one and did such a great job on it. But, apparantly I am very picky about what I want. I think she made 3 or 4 of them that just didn't appeal to me. And then she posted a card that she made on her blog that I LOVED and asked her if she could make something like that. And she did. I absolutely LOVE my new blog header. And I am very grateful that I have a sister who is so patient and willing to do this for me. It's takes a long time to make them. Thanks Michelle! It's perfect!!

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Whoo hoo!! :)
It looks good with your current background!!

dorothymae said...

Krinkle, I love your new header and background! They look like you. I want a background like that. Please, oh, please, oh please....can I?

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

B-E-A-U-tiful...just like you