Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Punky Poo managed to wake me up at 5:30 this morning. 5:30 people!!!!!! I was so tired and groggy that I felt drunk. Not that I know what being drunk feels like. I've just heard stories. She was so alive with excitement, it was hard to tell her that we needed 8 more hours of sleep. And since it is almost 3 in the morning now, and I have been posting and posting and posting (trying to catch up on a very busy week), and am starting to get that drunken feeling again, I am only going to post the pictures without explanation. The jist? It was a wonderful day. The girls got what they wanted and were very happy and thankful and all was good. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful day too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: