Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Photobucket

I just celebrated my 37th birthday. Holy crap I'm old! Spiritually I don't feel that old. But my bodily aches and pains tell me differently. I worked on my b-day and came home to this.

Photobucket

Sarabeth baked me a cake. She went through all of my cookbooks to find a recipe for white cake (I don't like chocolate cake) and finally found one. Yes, she made this from scratch. My 12 year old. Silly girl. I told her we have some cake mixes in the pantry that would have saved her some time and effort. Then she used my Wilton cake decorating kit and decorated it. I think she said it took her 4 or 5 hours for the entire process. Didn't she do a fabulous job? Her first time too! Thanks Sarabeth!!

Photobucket

Emily got me the fluffy teddy bear so I can cuddle and snuggle with it. Jessica got me the flannel p.j.'s. They were very comfy and cozy. Sarabeth got me some really pretty earrings. I don't have a picture of them but they are awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a very nice birthday. Except for the turning 37 part.

No comments: