Wednesday, May 28, 2008

There's a storm rolling in

Photobucket

I love thunder storms. I love the way the clouds roll in and get all dark and gloomy. I love nature. It's so unpredictable. When Flyboy and I lived on the mountain, we would sit outside and watch the storms roll in. Even through all the lightening and thunder boomers. My dad taught us kids a song about thunder and lightening when we were little. Maybe that contributed to my love of storms.

Photobucket


Lightening, she's an alleycat
Who lives up in the clouds
Thunder, he's a black boy
And he can holler loud
When he kisses lightening
He stoops and then he blunders
He trips and tears his trousers
And that's what makes it thunder
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I miss you Dad!

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Thats probably why I've always loved Thunder and Lightning too!

Sandee said...

TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!
It's funny that you posted this because I was singing this song to one of the guys at work this morning. He asked where I heard that song and I told him my dad would always sing it to us when we were kids. I LOVE storms and the rain. It always smells so good when it rains. I miss Dad, too!

Sandee said...

p.s. nice picture of Sam!!!