Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bean Boozled

Have you seen these?
Photobucket
They are Jelly Belly Bean Boozled jelly beans. These jelly beans may look alike but they could not taste more different from each other. Think you can tell them apart? WE DARE YOU!
Photobucket
I'm not too sure about this.
Photobucket
What have I gotten myself into?
Photobucket
Why am I doing this??
Photobucket
Is that Moldy Cheese I'm tasting?
Photobucket
I think I just bit into some skunk spray
Photobucket
Oh, my! Is that Vomit?
Photobucket
Even Flyboy doesn't like the taste of Rotten Egg
Photobucket
Do I dare?
Photobucket
That's enough to gag a maggot!
Photobucket
Get this crap out of my teeth!!
Photobucket
Don't you ever put me through this misery again!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I bought a box of these and shared them with the guys at work. Little did they know they had "alternate" flavors. It was hilarious. I was the unlucky one though, because of all things, I got skunk spray. Just because I wanted licorice. I have to admit, pencil shavings, toothpaste and black pepper were pretty decent. I refused to attempt moldy cheese and vomit. No way, Jose'!!!!!!!!

CreativeMish said...

This is so funny! I love that face of yours Cristie! I've never heard of these.