Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Dance

Last night, my oldest daughter, Sarabeth, attended her first school dance. She went with some friends and had a ton of fun. She wouldn't allow me to get out of my car at the school and snap some photos of her with her friends because she would have absolutely died of humiliation. So I can only post the picture I took before we left. I SO wanted to be a chaperone at that dance. Not to spy on her, but to partake in the fun of it all. I loved after school dances. Even though I was deathly shy about dancing with a boy, they were a lot of fun. Brings back fond memories.
Photobucket

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

She's growing up too fast! All I ever did at the after school dances was giggle, point at the cute boys and dance with my girlfriends! She looks beautiful! I love the dress

Sandee said...

Cute dress! Oh the days of being a crazy teenage girl. I miss them. It's no fun being an adult! Sarabeth, you look beautiful!

Sarabeth said...

mom you need to change your "about Me" thing. I havent been 12 for 4 months now!