Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Photobucket
I've been tagged. I'm supposed to share 6 unimportant things about myself and then tag 6 people. Just consider yourself tagged if you read this. Please and thank you.
6 UNIMPORTANT things about me are:
1. My contacts are dry right now and are sticking to my eyeballs. Very annoying. But I'm too lazy to go take them out.
2. I went to Roaring Springs on Saturday and most of my toenail polish came off. I need to repaint them.
3. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to finish my root canal. I am not excited about it. But my temp. crown came off a few days ago and I am thankful right now that my tooth is dead because I would be in a world of hurt if it weren't.
4. I ordered Photobucket Elements off Amazon.com. It was $74.99 and comes with a $20 rebate. What a deal! I can't wait to get it and try it out.
5. I took the sunset picture the other night. I love the green tree in front. It really stands out and is a great contrast.
6. I have gone to work at 4:45 am for the last 5 days and got maybe 3 hours of sleep each night. I am completely exhausted. But today was my Friday so I'm going to try to catch up on some ZZZZ's.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Great Picture! You will love Elements!! I have an award for you waiting at my blog..