Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Crap from A to Z

A - Attached or Single? Attached
B - Best Friend? Yep, NONA- Since 5th grade, 1981
C - Cake or Pie? Cake. White cake. I hate chocolate cake.
D - Day of choice? My day off of work :)
E - Essential Item? Ummmm...depends on the day. Tampons.
F - Favorite Color? Baby blue
G - Greatest Accomplishment? Ummm.....hopefully being a good mom and role model to 3 girls
H - Hometown? Does this mean where I was born? Pocatello, but I never lived there. So I guess it would be Moreland or Boise. Or Nampa, where I now live.
I - Indulgences - Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. This is why I have a jelly belly.
J - January or July? July. It brings summer fun.
K - Kids? Yep, 3 little darlings
L - Life is incomplete without? My family. I wish I had more time with everyone.
M - Marriage Date? February 6, 1993
N - Number of Siblings? 3 - 2 awfully mean sisters and 1 brother
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P - Phobias? Heights, swimming in lakes, rivers, oceans, (unless I can touch and see the bottom)
Q - Quotes? I AM MASTER OF MY OWN FATE ( I live by this one)
R - Reason to smile? When my kids are happy to see me
S - Season? Spring. I love the "newness" of everything
T - Tag 3 friends - How about 6? Mom, Michelle, Sandee, Jen, Deana, and Country Girl. How about this.....if you read this, you're tagged! :)
U - Unknown fact about me - I have NEVER played Monopoly. Ever. No desire to either.
V - Very favorite star? Gee, I wonder. See pictures on sidebar. MM. Also love Reese Witherspoon.
W - Worst Habit? Eating. Grazing, actually.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound? Definitely ultrasound. It's so cool to see your baby growing inside you.
Y - Your favorite food? Fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.
Z - Zodiac? Capricorn.

No comments: