Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Toy

I got me a new toy. It is a Canon Rebel Digital SLR. I have been trying to figure out how to use the darn thing. Holy crap is it complicated. Anyway, here are a couple of self portraits I took of myself this evening. Pay no attention to my smeared mascara. I fell asleep watching tv. That, and I've been up since 2:00 am this morning. :)


Photobucket

Aren't I cute? NOT! It's hard taking pictures of yourself and ending up looking good.
Photobucket
One must always indulge in a bit of silliness when taking self portraits. Hideous, but fun.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Nice picture! You'll have fun with the camera! Good Luck Learning everything!! I want to get a new telphoto lense but the cheapest one I can find is almost $400 :(

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

wow -- you look adorable....int he first pic. I wish I looked that good after naps and late nights. You go girlfirend!