Thursday, April 10, 2008

Grandma Dort

My mom is in town. She came to see her old friend, Suzanne, before she passed away. Suzanne had lung cancer and was very sick. They were able to have one last visit before she passed away on Monday. It is a very sad time right now for my mom. They knew each other for many years and had many adventures together. Suzanne even lived with us for a while years ago. I'm glad they were able to have one more visit.

My mom lives about 6 hours away from us so we don't get to see her very often. She manages a grocery store (the same company that I work for) in northern Idaho. So I gathered my kiddos and had Flyboy snap some photos of us together.
Photobucket
My girls and Grandma Dort (short for Dorothy). When the girls were little, they pronounced it "Doit". It was really cute.
Photobucket

A rare photo of me and my mom. No, I am not pregnant, just fat. And No, I did not cut and perm my hair. My hair is naturally curly. And the curl takes away any length I may have.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I love your hair curly. It looks so cute! I just got all my hair cut off on Friday.