Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Powerful Process of Gratitude

"If it is a new thought to you that gratitude brings your whole mind into closer harmony with the creative energies of the Universe, consider it well, and you will see that it is true." Wallace Wattles (1860-1911)
What can you do right now to begin to turn your life around? The very first thing is to start making a list of things to be grateful for. This shifts your energy and starts to shift your thinking. Whereas before this exercise you might be focusing on what you don't have, your complaints, and your problems, you go in a different direction when you do this exercise. You start to be grateful for all the things that you feel good about. (taken from the book The Secret)
This is my New Year's Resolution. To be more Grateful. I spend a lot of time having little "Pity Parties" for myself. And it really brings me down. And I'm tired of it. So rather that dwell on the negatives, I'm going to strive to dwell on the positives.
Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life that you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never-ending thoughts that come back to you or more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them. You will have locked into the frequency of gratitude and all good things will be yours.
By the way, if you haven't read The Secret, or watched the DVD, DO IT NOW!!!!! It is amazing and it will change your life if you do what it says.
What am I grateful for today? I am grateful that my best friend, Shannon, told me about The Secret and made me watch the DVD with her. I am grateful that I have a friend that is willing to share this wealth of information that will help me in many aspects of my life. And I am passing it on to you.

No comments: