Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meet David



Photobucket

Today I went to see my psychic friend, David Akins for my 2nd private reading with him. My first was in Sept 06. OMIGOSH! Talk about an awesome experience. I then had a Pshychic Message Circle at my home in March 07 and my friend, Donna, had a Message Circle in August 07. So this was my 4th time seeing him. Can I just say that I totally love this man! No, I am not "in love" with him. He is just a very loving, calm, reverent man. You just love being in his presence. He told me that I am going to have a great year in 2008 and that it will run a lot smoother than 2007. 2007 was not a good year for me personally. That was why I decided that my New Year's resolution was going to deal with "gratitude" instead of dwelling on the negative and having little pity parties for myself. He sort of confirmed that I was heading in the right direction. I told him I was working on it and he said that if I wasn't, he wouldn't have felt it coming from me. Way cool! He said that I would most definitely make contact with my dad who died 10 years ago. He felt very strong about that. And mom, if you're reading this, he felt that dad has been up with you in Moscow. And he talked about how you still got along after your separation. Oh! And that Grandma Beth and he were spending time together and have resolved whatever issue they needed to resolve (do you know what that means?) He asked me if I was recently offered a promotion at work that I turned down. I told him that I had applied for a promotion, but had withdrawn my application. He said that it made sense and that I would have been perfect for the job, but he sensed that I didn't want to put up with the crap that came along with it. I laughed and told him that was part of the reason I withdrew it. He talked about a lot of things and basically, I am going to have a great year. He did tell me that I needed to start meditating on a daily basis. He's told me this in past readings, but I haven't ever done it. I don't know how to meditate. I guess I need to Google it and find out. I do have a ton of stress and meditation will apparently help me in that area. Anyway, I had a very good reading and look forward to my next one. If you've never been to a psychic, I highly recommend it. Especially if you live in my town, go visit David. You will totally love this man!!!

5 comments:

CreativeMish said...

I loaded a meditation book on my MP3 player about a year ago. Mine is a relaxation meditation.
Go look at audible.com

Anonymous said...

David Aikens! You are right, he is the MOST loving man. I felt it the first time I met him many years ago before God started to highlight his hair. His readings are amazing! And, no I don't know of any conflict, but Mom was never one to interfere in our private lives. Your Dad was a very good man and we got along fine as friends, but there were conflicts with us in our marriage that were unresolvable. Maybe she sensed that and was protective of my feelings, as any Mother would be to her babies. This is hard to tell you, but your Dad was mentally cruel to me,something he never let you kids see. Rachel, Orba, and a couple of my sisters could see this, often asking why I put up with it. This had nothing to do with any of you kids......he truly loved you and I am sure he is around you all of the time. And remember, God put souls together to learn lessons about ourselves and each other. Sometimes relationships are not meant to be forever. I learned, after many years, to believe in myself and my abilities, through my marriage to Archie. Staying in that relationship would have been tragic for both of us because of control issues. Yes, I did love your Dad very much, for a long time, but my inability to please him eventually killed it. It was very hard to quit, because I didnt want to hurt you kids, but my soul overpowered my ego and so I freed myself. Do I still feel hurt and pain? Yes, I do but I have my independence and free will. I will never regret that. Hope this helps little. I will talk with you anytime you want to discuss this one on one. I LOVE you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

i've always wanted to go for a reading. I don't know why I haven't. :)

Anonymous said...

This post reminded me that I've always wanted to try getting a reading . . .