Sunday, January 27, 2008

Edible Panties

Mom and Sarabeth, DO NOT READ THIS!!!!!

O.K. I'm sitting her reading blogs and watching the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. One of the guys starts talking about edible panties and it took me back in time. Back around 1987 or so, when I was around 16 years old. My sister, Michelle, who is 9 years older than me, took me to an Intimate Pleasures party. I think that's what it was called. Anyway, one of her co-workers was having this party and Michelle thought it would be privvy to take her baby sister along with her. HOLY COW!!! What an eye opener for a 16 year old virgin. It was like a tupperware party, only without the tupperware. They passed around vibrators, dildo's, lotions, potions, and yes, the edible panties. We even got to taste them. GAG! Cherry plastic is not at all a culinary treat. To this day I have no idea why she took me to that party, but I'll tell you what. I never forgot it. It's embedded in my brain. The things that you can learn from your big sister!

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

That is funny! Actually I'm pretty sure it was cousin Nancy that had the party!

Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't invited? Your Mom is a human being (being what, I can't tell you) too. hehehehe