Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween







So Halloween has come and gone. My girls brought home a lot of candy (as usual) and I have thoroughly enjoyed eating all of it!!! Just kidding. Actually, I haven't even touched their candy this year. I still have that last 20 pounds to lose, but that's another story. Sarabeth didn't feel like getting all dressed up this year. So I put her in black clothes (yes, she's wearing my clothes!) and painted a burgler mask on her face. Jessica was a cheetah with a bloody "I just ate a wild animal" face. Emily dressed up as a....??????? Not quite sure what she was. She just wanted to be scary looking. With black hair to boot. Aren't they cute? I think this will be Sarabeth's last year for trick-or-treating. She went around with her friend and they only went to a few houses. She's more interested in clothes, hair, and BOYS!!!!

I didn't have to work on Halloween this year so I didn't dress up. Last year I won the $100 first place prize. It was fun. This year, my friend Ramon won. He dressed up as a girl. Believe me, he earned that prize. He wore his sisters dress, nylons and boots. Had the makeup, jewelry and wig. PLUS....he shaved his arms, legs and armpits. I couldn't believe he actually did that. The best part of his costume was that he TOTALLY looked like a real girl. He even got hit on by a couple of customers. Isn't that funny! I'm glad he won. He deserved it. He went Elk hunting afterward to regain his manhood. LOL! The picture doesn't do him justice. But it gives you an idea of what he looked like.

No comments: