Thursday, November 8, 2007

My tile has arrived!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Yeah! My tile has arrive. All 1100 pounds of it. Now we get to go to Lowes and buy all the supplies that we need to install the tile. More $$$$ to spend. I am excited. Not to spend more money, but to have a new floor. Of course, we still haven't taken out the old floor so we have to do that first. That will be a chore.
Do you remember these little twerps? They were born on Oct 20th. They will be 3 weeks old this Saturday. Now look at the little buggers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's hard to get them to sit still for a good picture. LOL. I mean, come on! They should know how to sit and stay after 3 weeks, right? They are SOOOO cute! They are starting to run around and play. It's cute to hear them playfully growling while biting each others faces. Don't you wish you were a puppy so you could bite your siblings face? We're really missing out!

5 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Does that mean you want to bite my face ???? :)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

They are just sooo cute, and good luck with your tile, that looks like a BIG job!

Zee said...

Hi! I came over from NaBloPoMo. I'm challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month as well as post.

There is nothing cuter than a puppy! Man, how I want one!

Happy Posting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those pups are absolutely gorgeous! And they're already bigger than my 16 year old pomeranian!

Found you through NaBloPoMo, by the way!