Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I have been tagged by Michelle. So now I have to think of 7 things about me AND find 7 random bloggers to tag. Whew! I am still learning how to blog so I guess this will be good practice for me. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Things about Me
1. I've been to Honduras 3 times
2. My toenails are ALWAYS painted
3. I LOVE sterling silver jewelry
4. I like to bake cookies and take them to work.
5. I've had 3 C-Sections
6. I love to read romance novels
7. I've seen a psychic 3 times and have another meeting scheduled with him

I'm going to use NaBloPoMo Randomiser and pick 7 blogs to tag

1. Canned Laughter
2. Dreams of a Country Girl
3. My Crazy Life
4. OhMyStinkinHeck
5. Mamma Loves
6. Capturing Today
7. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! During NaBloPoMo that's a BIG HELP! Well, now for someone who says she's new to blogging, your page looks pretty nifty to me!

Amie Adams said...

Shoot! I know I'm behind on this. I may try to attack it today.