Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Alicia & Go BSU!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I actually went to a BSU football game today!! I've never been to one before. Even when I attended college there and knew some of the players. But today was my friend, Alicia's, birthday and this is what she wanted to do. So in August, I sat by the computer and waited for tickets to go on sale. This game sold out in like, 5 minutes. I tried to get the max 6 tickets allowed. I got 3. Yes, we're talking about the Boise State University Bronco's who went undefeated last season (13-0) and went on to win against the Oklahoma Sooners in the 2007 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. This year they are 10-1. They creamed Idaho State today, 58-14. It was cool to see all the loyal BSU fans all decked out in blue and orange. I took my two best friends: birthday girl, Alicia, and best friend since 5th grade, Shannon. We had a lot of fun. I had to wash my hair 3 times though to get all the blue hairspray out. And my fingernails are painted blue and orange. I didn't have any BSU attire though. Oh yeah! I guess I had a BSU hat to wear over my bright blue hair. That was good enough. I mean, who REALLY cares. Happy Birthday Alicia!! And GO BSU!!

No comments: