Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet Allie

Photobucket

Allie is the newest addition to our family. I caved and decided to go ahead and keep one of Bandit and Tabyana's puppies. She is almost 9 weeks old now. And she is absolutely adorable. And loveable. And Smart. Very, very smart.

Photobucket

I wasn't going to keep one of the puppies. But Allie was my favorite. And we actually sold her to an older couple. I couldn't even come downstairs to see her leave because it hurt too bad. But I had made my decision about not keeping one so I knew I had to let her go.

Photobucket

But, fate was on our hands because they brought her back to us the next morning. Turns out that the guy had a poodle that hated the puppy. The lady wanted the puppy, but the guy won out so we got Allie back.

Photobucket

I saw this as a sign that she was meant to be with us. She left and came back. And when she came back, she was soooo excited and happy and gave me tons of kisses. The lady even commented on how happy she was to be back. It was meant to be.

Photobucket

So this is our new baby. And we love her. Isn't she beautiful!!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is a gorgeous animal and those ears are amazing. Also, you guys have been having so much fun lately, I'm jealous! Has Emily wiped that grin off her face yet from the concert? She looked so adorable that night!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love her name. Did you sell all of the others?