Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Day at the Western Idaho Fair

Photobucket
The girls and I went on the swings. It was fun.
Photobucket
Hello down there!
Photobucket
Coming out of the funhouse
Photobucket
SB and E on a spinny ride. I don't ride those anymore.
Photobucket
J and I on a baby ride. I was making truck driving noises and embarrassed her. She's no fun!!!
Photobucket
SB and E on the bumper cars
Photobucket
SB and E on the new ride. It made them sick. A girl threw up on it right after they rode it. This is why I don't do spinny rides anymore.
Photobucket
J on the spinny ride
Photobucket
Trying to get out of the heat. I think it was 110 degrees that day. It was miserable!
Photobucket
J and I on the merry-go-round. I don't think you ever outgrow it.
Photobucket
SB and I upside down
Photobucket
Hi Flyboy! This was great fun!
Photobucket
E and J on the baby swings.
Photobucket
E and J entered a contest in the 4H barn.
Photobucket
They had to eat like chickens.
Photobucket
They won candy bars. Yum!!

No comments: