Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged and Tagged Again!

I have been tagged twice! So please bear with me people.

First Tag from Alicia.

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Dental Assistant
2. Micron - Security Receptionist
3. American Red Cross - Lab Tech
4. WinCo Foods

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Never Been Kissed
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. The Notebook

4 Places I have lived
1. Moreland, Idaho
2. Boise, Idaho
3. Meridian, Idaho
4. Nampa, Idaho

4 Places I have Visited
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Cozumel, Mexico
3. Belize City, Belize
4. Roatan Bay Islands, Honduras

4 Favorite Foods
1. Fried Chicken
2. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
3. Fresh baked bread
4. Any kind of junkfood available

4 Places I Want To Visit
1. Mediterranean
2. Scotland
3. Ireland
4. The Cook Islands

4 Things I Look Forward To
1. Possibly being able to quit my job (fingers crossed)
2. More time with my kids (see #1)
3. Less stress (see #1)
4. More time with family and friends (see #1)

4 Friends I'm Tagging
1. How about everyone that reads my blog. Consider yourself tagged!!!!

Second Tag is from Michelle.

6 Quirks Of Mine

1. Um, I hope not to offend anyone, but I have a right to my opinion. ILLEGALS that are living the American Dream!!!!!!! They get free food, subsidized housing, free medical, education, etc. etc. And I'm busting my ass to provide it for them!!
2. I like to have my own space. It drives me crazy when I am on the computer and my kids hang over my shoulders reading or watching what I am doing. I know they are interested, but I prefer my privacy. Even if I'm just playing a game. Just let me be.
3. Idiots at work that don't take the time to do things right the first time, which creates more work for me because I can't NOT do it right. And if it's wrong, I will take the time to fix it. It amazes me every day how many people DO NOT have good work ethics. And my job is entry level. It's common sense stuff people!!!
4. People not turning off lights that aren't being used around the house. I am constantly going around my house turning off lights. To me, it's $$$$ going down the drain and it's wasting energy. Maybe Idaho Power would quit increasing the price if people would be more energy efficient. However, after 8, 9 and 13 years of trying to beat it into my children's heads, they STILL do not turn off the lights when they are done using them.
5. Dog hair!!!! I have 2 German Shephards, 2 cats and 9 puppies. AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE DOG HAIR. I don't like the cat hair either, but it's really only where they sleep, which is the girls pillows. But, the dog hair is everywhere. On every surface of my house. I sweep every day and get piles of dog hair. With Bandit having cancer, Don and the girls would like to keep one of the puppies. But I haven't agreed yet. I don't believe in having a dog and keeping it outside. That's just cruel. Animals should be a "complete" part of the family. Therefore, my house is covered in dog hair. While I am sad that Bandit won't be with us much longer, and I would take away his cancer if I could, I am actually a bit thrilled at the thought of a little less dog hair to put up with. Is that being insensitive? I love the puppies, but I know if we keep one, the dog hair with never be gone.
6. I hate having food in my teeth. I carry toothpicks (the plastic kind so I can reuse - don't gag, it's my mouth) and a hand mirror with me at all times because of this. I have a mirror in my purse and I even have one in my apron pocket at work. I think it's partly because I used to be a dental assistant so I focus on peoples mouths. And it just grosses me out when people have dirty teeth. I mean, seriously, your mouth should be kissable at all times. Plus, it's just gross in general. Being a cashier, I work with the public and I am under the watchful eyes of my customers all day. And yes, they stare and watch every move you make. Therefore, I clean my teeth every chance I get (in private). Plus I brush and floss every day. My dentist loves me because my gums are so pink (light pink) and firm. That is a sure sign that you take good care of your mouth!!

No comments: