Saturday, July 19, 2008

Belly Buster

O.K. So the other day on Country Girl, she talked about having a 17 year old boy living inside her. One who laughs at bodily fluids, farts, and toilets. Well, I have that same 17 year old boy living inside of me. Yes, it's true. Crude humor totally cracks me up. At my house, farts are funny. Well, I also crack up at the more severe crude humor. If ya know what I mean. Stuff that is R (and yes, sometimes X) rated. Well, the subject of "camel toes" comes up once in a while and NO, I will not explain what they are. I'm sure that each one of you reading this, knows exactly what I am talking about. Anyhoo, about a year ago, I was informed that the male form of "camel toes" is called a "moose knuckle". This totally cracked me up. I loved it!!! Well, the subject came up recently and I mentioned to some male friends about how men had "moose knuckles" and not "camel toes". They totally went off the wall about how stupid that was and where did I hear that and so on a so forth. I felt like a complete doofus because of it. So what did I do? I did what I do each and every time I need to search for information. I Google'd it. And this is what I found. I seriously laughed for about 30 minutes after finding this. I mean, crying, mascara running down my face, belly busting, muscles hurting laughing. I absolutely can not believe that they actually wrote an article on this subject. And it's obvious that this man didn't read the article.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Thanks for the laugh. My response to the man who didn't read the article? "Gross!"

CreativeMish said...

I'm dying laughing too! and I agree with Sandee... gross!

My Personal Circus said...

That was sooo funny! Tori and I had a good laugh. I can only imagine what his tailor thinks. We have conversations like that all the time too.