Thursday, April 16, 2009

How Does It Happen So Fast?

Photobucket
I swear she was just born yesterday. And they pronounced her dead in the delivery room. And now she is 14. And borrowing my clothes. And giving me fashion advice. And music advice. And, yes, even parenting advice (ahem). Geesh!
Photobucket
And I was pregnant with this one when we built our house and that was just yesterday! Really! I swear it was! And now she's 10. And one of these days she's going to show up on my doorstep with a cheetah on a leash. You think I'm kidding, don't you. Just wait and see!
Photobucket
And then there's this one. My baby. I can still feel by belly stretching while carrying her. How on earth can it have been 9 years ago? Seriously! I blinked and now she's almost as tall as I am. And she's been invited to sing a song she wrote in the talent show. Even though it's only for 4th and 5th grade and she's a 3rd grader!
How does this happen?
And how do I make it stop?


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am taking my blog private, so if you still want to view it, shoot me an e-mail at jcaf40@yahoo.com and I will add yours to my invite list.