Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jessica's Birthday

Today is Sugar Boogers birthday. She is 10 years old now. A few significant things happened in my life while I was pregnant with Jessica. First, my dad died unexpectedly. Then Flyboy and I sold our house in the mountains and built a new house in town. I even helped with the concrete, painted, and caulked in the summer heat while pregnant. Then I quit my job and became a stay at home mom again (for a while). The last 10 years have flown by! Here are some pictures of the little darling through the years.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Adorned with Lace said...

aww this is so cute! happy belated birthday jessica and emily!! :)