Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bowling Fun

A week or so ago, my girls and I got a wild hair and went bowling. A wild hair, you ask? It has probably been at least 15 years since I last bowled. It just isn't something I've ever really gotten excited about. But one of the guys at work owns a bowling alley. So I got a wild hair and took my girls. You should have seen us. You would have been proud! In three hours time, we bowled a whopping TWO games. That's right. Yeah, if you are a competative bowler, we are not the ones you want to be bowling with. But we had a lot of fun. A couple more co-workers showed up. One of them has a 15 year old son that my two youngest took a liking to. Here are some photos of our wild hair. Most of them were taken by Emily and Jessica so bear with me. :)
Photobucket
This is Mike, the owner, talking to Jessica about how to bowl
Photobucket
Here is Jessica's first attempt
Photobucket
Now it's Emily's turn with Mike
Photobucket
Sarabeth can't take a photo without posing (tee hee)
Photobucket
Aren't I cute and out of focus?
Photobucket
This is the 15 year old, Tanner. He and Emily chased each other around all night.
Photobucket
This is James, Tanner's dad. Stuart is in the camo shorts.
Photobucket
Here I am instructing Jessica. I'm such and expert at all.
Photobucket
She has better aim with my advice.
Photobucket
Then she got in James face and took his picture. Poor guy!
Photobucket
Here's one of Sarabeth without posing.
Photobucket
Nice form Emily!
Photobucket
Admiring the 15 year old. Tee hee!
Photobucket
Here I go
Photobucket
Nice form, eh?
Photobucket
Jessica got a picture of Tanner sticking his butt out. Tee hee!
Photobucket
You can't bowl properly without lipgloss! Tricks of the trade!
Photobucket
Stuart kept throwing "anti strikes" aka gutter balls.
All in all it was great fun. We all agreed that we would go again. It's about a 30 mile drive, but it's nice to get out of the house and be around friends.

No comments: