Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So Get This.....

This morning, I added Christmas music to my blog. It's sort of been a work in progress, but I finally added it. Then, this evening, my BFF, Nona, calls and leaves a message on my cell phone about it. She says that she checked on my blog and noticed the new music. Then she adds a special request for Winter Wonderland by the Eurythmics. I have never heard their version of it but quickly found it. I was in the middle of cooking dinner when I got the message and ran to my computer to search before I forgot about it. That's what a dedicated friend I am. I liked the sound of it so I went ahead and added it. It really is a cool version of the song. Then I went back down to finish my spaghetti. In the meantime, I've got the radio on the all Christmas music channel. We sit down to dinner and guess what song comes on when I'm half way through my spaghetti and french bread. Winter Wonderland by the Eurythmics. How weird is that! Do you ever have things like that happen? That seems to happen a lot with Nona and I. She will tell me about something I've never heard of and then I seem to see or hear it all the time. Is it that it was there all the time and it was never brought to my attention so I didn't notice it? Or is there more to it? One of those freaky weird things. Anyhoo, thanks Nona for bringing a great song to my attention!

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

I have a CD with this song on it! Its a good one!

Unknown said...

Yep, that's what BFFs are for...to occasionally freak you out! I'm glad you liked it. Just think of it as a token of my appreciation for introducing me to George Strait more than 25 years ago!
~Nona~