Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun


For Halloween, we are able to dress up at work and possibly win a prize. Here are some photos of everyone who dressed up while I was there. There were a few more who came in after I left for the day and I don't have photo's of them. But take a look at these and let me know which one you would vote for.


No costume, just his idea of dressing nice. He actually did look pretty good.


Not sure what to call her. P.J.'s, rollers, and face cream.


How about a baby



Or how about Elvira?


How about our very own Cheerleader whose costume was made out of our store shirt, aprons (skirt) and plastic bags (pom poms)


I believe he was death metal or something like that.


This is supposed to be a member of a heavy metal band called Slipknot. He made the mask out of liquit latex and then painted it. The mouth was a zipper that really zipped. He made some babies cry.


Marilyn Monroe


Is there a doctor in the house?

Santa's Elf was a bit confused about what holiday it was.


Sir, Yes SIR!

Oompa Loompa doopa da dee..........

Spider Queen

Photobucket


Or how about this handsome football player?
Which one would you have voted for?
Hmmmmm?
I'll post who won when it's announced at work.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I like the Oompa Loompa....
Don't think I'm weird, but the first thing I looked at in your photo was your crotch and laughed because it looks like you did "pack" it. ROFL!

Anonymous said...

Hey mom that is pewwty funny! Why did'nt you post about who won?

Anonymous said...

i like marlyn monroe. Who do you like? emily