Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carter's Birthday

On September 15th, my great nephew, Carter, turned 1. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by. But then again, it seems like just yesterday his dad, Eric, was born. Geesh. I'm old. But I am so proud of the man that Eric has become and his son is such a cutie. Here are some pictures from the birthday party.
Photobucket
Carter and I.
Photobucket
Carter and Grandma Michelle
Photobucket
Opening presents with daddy.
Photobucket
He was spoiled rotten!
Photobucket
I think he got everything under the sun. Deservedly so! (Is that a word?)
Photobucket
His daddy bonked him in the face with one of the toys. How dare he!
Photobucket
Big boy's turning one!
Photobucket
Blowing out the candle.
Photobucket
Snarfing the cake!
Photobucket
Silly picture of daddy.
Photobucket
Silly picture of Aunt Ashley.
Photobucket
Silly picture of Auntie Cristie

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great pictures! I love the goofy faces the family makes.