Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tidbits

I was reading my sisters blog and then Sherelle's blog, and they both had this tag so here goes.

10 years ago.....I was pregnant with my second child Jessica and in the process of moving off the mountain and building a new house. Also, my dad died 10 years ago.
Things on my to do list today.....Go to work, come home, cook dinner, probably do some housework, read my blogs, go to bed. Exciting, huh!
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? I'd crap a brick. Then I'd go to the Mediterranean. Then I'd buy a new truck. Then I'd buy/build a new house. Then, I don't know what. That's a lot of money. I think I'd be pretty overwhelmed.
Three of my bad habits.....I eat too much chocolate. That's my addiction. Hershey's kisses are my favorite. I dwell on the negative too much. I have little pity parties for myself daily. I'm trying not to do that anymore, but it's a hard habit to break. I spend too much time on the computer. I'm trying to work on that one too.
Five jobs I've had......Burger joint right out of high school. Dental Assistant for 2 years. Security Receptionist for Micron. Laboratory Technician for the American Red Cross. I processed blood after it was drawn. Cashier for Winco Foods.
Five things people don't know about me.....I'm grossed out my bad teeth and filthy mouths. I guess it's from being a dental assistant. I'm a very shy person and have very little self esteem. Remember the pity parties. I hate talking in front of groups and I absolutely hate being the center of attention. I want to sit in the corner and be unnoticed. My toenails are always painted. I have ugly feet and they look better with polish. I am very emotional. I cry over everything. Someone can look at me wrong and I get teary eyed wondering what I did to upset them. I am extremely sensitive. I want to please everyone. I hate conflict of any kind. I have lost a lot of weight and have gained a lot of new friends. It bothers me knowing that most of them wouldn't be my friend if I were still as big as I used to be. Most of them don't know that I was as big as I was. Yes, people are like that. I am speaking from experience. I am proud of my weight loss, but am still emotionally scarred from it.
Now, if you read this, and you have a blog.......I TAG YOU!

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

where have you been hiding?

Jenn said...

I have a blog now, so you can keep updated on Carter. :)