Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ambition

Well, it's been a while since I've been here. I was going to be ambitious and do this blog and all I've been is lazy. The psychic meeting went well. It was a lot of fun. It was cool because when he sat down, he looked at me and said, "I've read you before". It made me feel good because he reads so many different people. I don't know how he could remember everyone. He's hard to get into. Well, hard in that he's booked several months out. I called a month ago to set up another private reading and his next available time wasn't until January 2008. Holy cow! Of course I set up the appt. He's a lot of fun. And he knows so much. At the group reading, you really don't get a very long reading because he has so many people to get through. He just sort of touches on a few things. But still. He frickin says some things that just shock you because of the fact that he "knows". I can't wait until January.

My nephew Eric and his fiance Jennifer had a baby boy on the 15th. His name is Carter Ryan Davis. I have only seen pictures of him so far, but he looks just like Eric did when he was born. I was 11 when Eric was born. This makes be feel so old!! That, and the realization that I am now a GREAT Aunt. Holy crapoli! I am only 36 and am a great aunt. It's not fair. But I am so happy for Eric and Jennifer. I made him a baby blanket. It is in the wash right now so I can give it to them clean and soft and snuggly. I can't wait to see him.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I Didnt know you have a blog! Its kinda fun huh???? When are you going to scrap with me????